So, with all that’s happening since the start of the year, we are all stuck or you can say staying at home. And at some point, we are tired of doing the mundane routine and household chores.
Most of us have already found few alternatives like cooking / trying a new recipe or baking, watching new series /movies on TV or Netflix and reading a book etc.
However, here’s a list of some creative things you can do at home during the lockdown or even post that.
- Home gardening – For those who don’t already have plants, you can start a garden in your balcony or even a little corner of your house (in case you don’t have a balcony). It is a great way to keep the environment green and also make your balcony/ home look green and lovely.
- Painting or sketching- We all loved this as kids. So, take out your paint, paintbrushes, pencils, pens and paint/sketch random things. No one is Picasso here. You can make any art that you wish. It will be fun for sure.
- Food photography or flat lay photography- Since a lot of us are trying new recipes you can present it in an artistic way and click some pics. Flat lay can be of any items lying around the house. You can arrange it in any artistic way and take photos.
- Learn a language that you always wanted to. There are a lot of YouTube videos or websites available where once can learn a new language. Even a few words or sentences would be fun!
- Dancing – This is a great way to burn calories and have fun. You can take classes online via YouTube. Or just randomly dance to any peppy song. A lot of Tik Tok videos have fun challenges so maybe you can try that too 😀
- Karaoke party – Most of you are bathroom singers and feel shy to sing in public or front of people. However, karaoke with the family is a nice way to have a good time and a good laugh!
- Maintain a personal diary or blog. You can write about anything and everything under the sun. It will improve your vocabulary and also a fun way to keep a note of how your day is going.
- Yoga or meditation – In the end, we need some peace of mind during these times and some quiet time is essential. Put off your tv, phones for an hour a day and meditate or do yoga. Also, boost your immunity and take care of your health.
Thank you for reading. Do feel free to add to the list of things in the comment section below.
Stay home, stay healthy and stay safe. Cheers! 🙂
*Pics are copyright to the respective owner and few are sourced from pexels.com / google.com
Like it? Pin it for later!