Chocolate and Pistachio Fudge is one of our favorite sweets to eat during Christmas and our mom makes it every year without fail.
Our Mom came across this recipe of Nigella Lawson some years back and decided to try it out. And I’m so glad that she did because this fudge tastes absolutely delicious. Every time she makes it we have to literally stop ourselves from finishing off the whole batch all at once. It is full of chocolate flavor and the pistachios add a beautiful crunch to it. If you are a fan of chocolate then you will definitely love it too.
The best thing about this chocolate fudge is that it is very easy and quick to make and you need just 3-4 ingredients. You don’t even need a candy thermometer to make it as the ingredients are very simple and easily available in the market. So you can have some fuss-free and delicious chocolate fudge ready in no time. We have used pistachios but you can use any of your favorite like walnuts, cashew nuts, hazelnuts etc.
This fudge makes for an amazing edible gift for Christmas and the holiday season. So go ahead and make this for your family and friends and they will love it.
Wishing Everyone A Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays !
Chocolate and Pistachio Fudge
- 350 grams dark chocolate (chopped)
- 1 can condensed milk (400 grams)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- A pinch of salt (only if using unsalted butter)
- 150 grams pistachios, chopped (you can use walnuts, cashew nuts, hazelnuts etc.)
- Grease a 23cm / 9 inch square tray with butter and keep aside.
- In a deep nonstick saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate along with butter.
- Once it has melted add the condensed milk and chopped pistachios and keep stirring the mixture until it starts to leave the sides of the pan.
- Now pour the mixture into the tray and allow it to cool. You can place it in the fridge if you want it to cool faster.
- Once it cools, cut into desired shape and serve.
- You can also store it in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 month or in the freezer for around 2 months.
Thank you for going through our recipe. In case you make this, do share a picture with us on instagram (either @the_epicurious_explorers or @ suz_bakes), or via email (email@example.com).
Like it? Pin it.