So here’s a little preview of our next featured artist. We came across an interesting feed on Instagram and we were awestruck by the pictures.His photography and editing skills are really out of this world. He loves exploring places and is a foodie just like us, so just had to find out more .He also organizes photowalks in Delhi, India. Photowalks are a great way of exploring places and meeting new people.
go here Let’s get to know more about him!
- source Tell us something about yourself – name, location, etc.?
Sahil Sabharwal, from Delhi. Born, brought up, studied and fattened here in 1 city only.. 😀
Just a normal human being, looking to inspire more people with whatever skills I have. And yes make my parents proud. (Too cliché isn’t it… 😛 but true!!!)
- http://www.dramauk.co.uk/?arapyza=%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%85-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3&f6a=e0 How did you get the idea to start the photo walk group?
I went to first walk with my school friend who luckily is awesome photographer too, shook hands with Ganpat bhai, which mostly instagramer known as @delhiexplorer. From that day I got this idea of coming out together and taking it onto another level.
- http://parts.powercut.co.uk/?risep=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%AD-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9&f32=9a What is the first photo walk you organized?
I so wish I can exactly tell you about the first, but it was a multiple friend’s decision and it was epic from that day most of us became BESTIES.
- see url What is the motive of the photo walk group?
Being the most introvert you can ever know as a person, I always wanted a bunch of cool friends to hang out with and who would be same as me, after coming home from the first walk, I decided that I am gonna make sure that I change myself and help other introverts too ( oh there are many…..)
- source site Your favorite location you have been to?
My favorite place after my home would be Humayun Tomb any day any time.
- الحساب التجريبي بالفوركس Do you have any interesting experience you would like to share?
I never knew people will take my series thing so seriously that they will follow it up and make their own. I was awestruck with the experience.
Lastly I have getting this a lot, people will come up to me and will ask for photo or selfie with me, as if I have achieved something big, but all I did is brought people together from the same field and the same interest, that’s all I did. Seriously.
- http://i3group.com.au/?klykva=%D8%AA%D8%BA%D8%B7%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B7%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3&789=cd Who’s your inspiration?
There’s no particular name, if you go from my feed you’ll get the idea. I don’t stick to just one thing/idea (Positive or negative I don’t know) any 70 yrs. old there doing something can be the next inspiration or the next kid I come across doing something funky, and grabs my attention I will definitely try that.
- source url What have you learned from your experience with photo walks?
That there are many out there desperately looking out for what you have and you thought is just bore in you or your skills.
- Ð©â€¦Ð¨Ñ–Ð¨Ð„Ð©â€šÐ¨Ð Ð©â€ž Ð¨Ñ–Ð©â‚¬Ð©â€š Ð¨Â§Ð©â€žÐ¨Â§Ð¨Ñ–Ð©â€¡Ð©â€¦ Ð¨Â§Ð©â€žÐ¨ÑÂ Do you have any advice or tips for anyone who wants to organize a photo walk?
You can’t make everyone happy, just let people be who they are, sometime that is so necessary. And yes always carry a water bottle, something to eat and yes A BIG SMILE ON YOUR FACE, it doesn’t cost a penny…..
- سوق الاسهم اسمنت Where can one get details of the next photo walk?
On my Page handle which is @kamerawaledost and @sahilsabharwaaal and of course my LOYAL SQUAD Stories.
enter site follow url http://gl5.org/?prikolno=%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B6-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9&9bd=6e You can follow /check Sahil’s amazing pics on his social media:
- Instagram: Sahilsabharwaaal and Sahilsabharwal Photography
We hope you enjoyed reading this interview. If you want to share with us and the world what inspires you to travel or know anyone who would like to be featured , drop us a comment below or send an email to us at email@example.com