سعر الذهب بالسعوديه Firstly just wanted to let you guys know that our blog has completed 3 months today. Woohoo!! 😀
enter site Thank you to those who give us their constant feedback. We really appreciate it!
http://1conn.com/?binarforexar=اسهم-باسعار-ممناسبة To mark this great achievement I (Karen) decided to write a little post on what I’ve learnt from Blogging.I have also share 12 tips below so make sure you read through this post.
ثنائي الخيار whitelabel Well blogging was no alien concept to me. I used to blog about my articles and poems. But that was years back. I actually hated the term “blogging”, don’t know why. Also I was a very moody blogger. I used to rarely post stuff online.
see I’m grateful to my sis for starting this venture with me. She has experience being a content writer so she already knows a lot of the terms related to blogging. Being from a finance and banking background I had probably never heard of or had any idea about them.
http://parts.powercut.co.uk/?risep=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A8%D9%89-%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA&75e=d9 Anyways three months (wow I can’t believe it) into blogging and I mean being a serious blogger and I have learnt so much.
http://www.greensteve.com/?armjanin=%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA&fdf=bb Having your own blog/website it no joke or time pass. Some people (including me earlier) think that you have to just write stuff and post pics and people will like or comment on it.
http://theshopsonelpaseo.com/?syzen=%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-sa&fa3=00 تداول sa You have to put as much effort into it as any job. There are times when you will feel like giving up. Did I feel like giving up? Of course I was like damn this, it’s not for me. I’d rather sit at a desk and punch things into an excel sheet.
http://dinoprojektet.se/?kapitanse=avdrag-jobba-hemma&d88=37 I want to tell you that it has not been easy. There have been ups and downs. But this experience has been really great and I have learnt so many things. So I thought of sharing few tips with you guys. You can read through and if it inspires you then go start a blog about whatever your passion is!
12 Tips On How to Start A Blog:
- enter Find a Passion: Firstly you need to be passionate about something. It can be anything food, travel, music, movies. You can write a blog about anything under the sun. Set a niche or a couple of them as you can attract visitors depending on your niche.
- go Decide a domain name: Make sure you select a domain name that is apt for your niche, as you cannot change it.
- http://investingtips360.com/?klaystrofobiya=%D8%A7%D9%8A%D9%87%D9%85%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B6%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AD%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%B4%D9%85%D8%B3&ddb=b8 Get a self-hosted website: WordPress is really good site to start a blog. However if you want your own domain, you should get a self-hosted site .You can use any web host but we recommend Godaddy which we are using. We got a Worpress hosting at Rs.99/month along with the domain name and few other features free for a year.It has a WordPress plugin and so far it’s been really good!
- Select a theme: There are lot of free themes available on WordPress.You can select any theme; do take time to select a good one. You can always change it later if you’re not happy with the look of it.
- بيع أسهم اسمنت أم القرى Have good content: I’m not saying you need to be an expert in writing but you should try to write your content in the simplest way so that anyone can understand what you are trying to say. Yoast SEO is great plugin which helps you to improve your writing.
- http://www.dramauk.co.uk/?arapyza=%D9%83%D9%85-%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85&2a8=d2 Make sure your pics are good: If you put pics on your posts, make sure they looks decent as in don’t put pics that are too small or blurry or dark. I did research on food styling tips and a few editing tools on my own from Youtube videos. This really helped me to click better photos for my posts. Some helpful editing sites are Picmonkey, Befunky and Canva. If you want to edit on your phone then SnapSeed and Vsco are really good editing apps which you can get on the Google Play Store.
- خيارات السماسرة الثنائية أفضل Analytics is important: You can sign up for follow site Google Analytics or keep track of your visitors/ views or the Jetpack plugin for WordPress. This is a good tool to tell you how many visitors/views you get per day/week/month. It will also keep you motivated when you see the amount of visits/views you get on each post or on your blog for the day. Coming from a finance background I’m obsessed with statistics of my website which kinda annoys my sis. But I like seeing graphs especially when it trends upwards!
- http://jesspetrie.com/?amilto=%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%84 Promote your blog: If you need likes/ comments or someone to read your blog, you need to promote it on all possible social media. Obviously your friends/ family will read it when you invite them. But let’s be honest; even they won’t have time to read your posts all the time unless you share it. You have to be active on social media like Facebook groups, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc.Sumo is a great Social media plug in that you can use on your blog.
- فوركس الفضة Plan Ahead: Sometimes you will have things to write about and sometimes you won’t know what to write about next. So you need to plan ahead on what your next post will be. Believe me it helps.
- jobba hemifrån i thailand Set Goals: Ok I know blogging is for fun, but if you need to get serious then you have to set goals. I didn’t really do it in our first month of blogging.But last month I set goals and it felt awesome when I reached them. You can set goals for your blog like where and when to promote your posts on social media, how many likes/comments/ followers you plan to get for the month etc. A few goals may fail initially but when you achieve your goals it’s one of the best feelings in the world!!
- الخيارات الثنائية مراجعة التداول وسيط You can make money blogging. Yes I didn’t even know that earlier! Though it’s not so easy. It’s necessary to have good content and views/ visitors before you can get accepted by few websites or make real money. And tons of patience too. We started recently and it is pretty slow but we will get there. So I would suggest keep writing a lot and keep promoting your blog to get views. I’ll probably cover ways to monetize your blog in another post.
- Last but not the least, http://wilsonrelocation.com/?q=%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85-%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3 E see njoy what you’re doing. Do not compare or compete with other blogs or you will only be disappointed. There are thousands of blogs out there and obviously some are doing better than you as some have been blogging for years. I used to initially compare but I have stopped. I’d rather focus on making my blog better.
click here Hope you all enjoyed reading this article and do let me know if you have any questions! Comments are always welcome 😉
الخيارات الثنائية سكولز السوداء Like it? Pin it!
follow site follow site http://www.dramauk.co.uk/?arapyza=%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-100-%24-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%AF%D9%86%D9%89-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9&933=9c Our website is being featured on blogadda.com .Please show us some love by rating our blog below or you can find the button on our side bar.