Hello Everyone, We are soo happy and excited to share with you all that we’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by Emily from Emily’s Voyage. This is an award given by a fellow blogger who enjoys reading your blog and thinks it should be appreciated.
This is our first blog award and it couldn’t have come at a better time. We completed six months of blogging today, so we are very humbled to receive an award already.
Emily is a travel and lifestyle blogger. We have actually collaborated with her on a post .We have also featured her interview as part of our “Featured traveler” series. Do check her blog where you can read all about her travel , beauty tips and more. Also do check her post on the Liebster award where we were nominated here.
Liebster Award Rules (If You Choose To Accept)
- Recognise the blogger who tagged you.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked
- Tag 5-11 new bloggers who you think deserve some love.
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees.
- For the full list of rules, check out the Global Aussie page, and you can also choose your Liebster Award image there!
- What is your favorite song ever and why?
- I have too many favorite songs as Music is Life . But if I had to choose one song I will say Fix You by Coldplay cause they’re my favorite band and I always get so emotional when I hear it.
- What is your favorite piece of clothing that you own?
- My favorite piece of clothing currently is my pair of blue jeans. Feel like I wear it too often though ..lol :p
- What country in the world would you most like to visit and who would you take with you?
- I would love to visit Paris and I’d probably go solo as I’ve never been on a solo trip before.
- What is your favourite book and why should I read it?
- Aah as I’m a bibliophile this is so difficult, but I’ll say The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. It’s so inspirational and also about travel.
- What was your favourite subject at school?
- My favourite subject was English as I love literature and poetry.
- One piece of advice that you give your friends that you wish you could listen to yourself.
- Don’t overthink so much!! Damn how do I shut my brain off?
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- I don’t have one person, different people inspire me for different reasons.
- What is your favourite colour?
- Sky Blue.
- What is your favourite movie and why?
- Gosh I’m such a movie buff, but I’ll say Into the Wild as it’s about a true story of a guy who went travelling out of his comfort zone and escaped his monotonous life.
- A skill/saying/piece of advice that you have learnt from your family.
- Prayer is the answer no matter what the question.
- Why do you blog?
- I blog because I like sharing my travel stories, photography and recipes with others and hope to inspire someone out there who wants to do the same.
Meet Our Nominee’s:
- The Forever Honeymooners
- BNB Nation
- The TRVL Blog
- Aaron Gone Travel
- Hopping Feet
- Low Cost Travellers
- The Bipolar Battle
Questions for Our Nominee’s:
- How do you like travelling solo/ friends/ family?
- Are you more of a mountain or beach person?
- Do you love sunrises or sunsets?
- What’s your favorite travel quote?
- How many countries have you visited?
- Out of all the countries you have visited, which one did you like the most?
- What’s the best food / street food you have eaten and from which country?
- What is the best memory that you have while traveling?
- What have you learned from your experience with travel?
- Is blogging a hobby or something you do for a living?
- Do you have any advice or tips for aspiring travellers/ bloggers?
We can’t wait to read your answers. Thank you once again Emily and thank you all for reading..Cheers 🙂