Today we are sharing the recipe for eggless peanut butter swirled brownies.
Brownies are one of my most favourite desserts to make. They are not only easy to make but are also fuss-free and you can have them as they are because they don’t need extra frosting like in the case of cakes or cupcakes. The best part that I like about brownies is that you can add your favourite ingredients to make them extra special. You can add chocolate chips, cheesecake, Nutella, peanut butter, etc., the possibilities are almost endless. I have made a basic eggless chocolate brownie and I have also made oreo brownies before. This time I wanted to try making peanut butter swirled brownies since we love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate.
I have used the same recipe for a basic eggless chocolate brownie and the only addition was some peanut butter. The brownies came out so good and tasted really delicious. It had the perfect balance of sweet and salty. If you like the combination of peanut butter and chocolate then you will definitely love this brownie. These brownies are not only easy to make with simple ingredients but are also quick so that you can have them ready in less than an hour. They are perfect to satisfy your sudden chocolate cravings. So, go ahead and try out this recipe and you will love it. Make them for your family and friends who will definitely enjoy them.
Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies (Eggless)
Makes: An 8 x 8 inch brownie
Measuring cup used: 1 cup = 250 ml, 1 teaspoon = 5 ml, 1 tablespoon = 15 ml
- 100 gms dark cooking chocolate, roughly cut into chunks
- 100 gms butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup plain flour (Maida)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Few tablespoons of peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 180 C for at least 10 minutes. Grease and line a square tin (about 20 cm) with parchment/grease-proof/ butter paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate by using the double boiler method or in a microwave.
- Once the chocolate has melted, set it aside to cool.
- Add in the condensed milk and the vanilla essence to the cooled chocolate mixture and stir well.
- In another bowl sift together the flour, the cocoa powder and the baking powder and stir it into the above mixture. Fold it gently until forms a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into the lined tin and smoothen it out with the back of a spoon or a spatula.
- Add a few tablespoons of peanut butter on top of the batter. Then using either a knife or a toothpick, swirl the peanut butter so that it makes some patterns on top.
- Bake for around 35 to 40 minutes at 180 C or until they are done. Do check at the 30-minute mark so as to avoid over-baking of the brownies because each oven works differently. Since I was using a glass baking tin, I baked at 160 C for 30 minutes.
- To know if it is done, insert a toothpick in the center and if it comes out with slightly wet crumbs, that means it is done. The brownie will have a nice crust on top but will be soft and fudgy in the middle.
- Leave the brownie to cool for 20 minutes, and then cut it into squares before serving.
- You can have them as they are or serve with some chocolate sauce or ice cream.
Thank you for going through our recipe.
In case you have any queries regarding the recipe do email us on email@example.com. And if you make this, do share a picture with us on instagram (either @the_epicurious_explorers or @ suz_bakes),
or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)